Monday, August 31, 2015

Stamp-a-faire

Just quickly sharing two cards that I was able to complete for Papertrey Ink's Stamp-a-faire. Life is always too busy to be able to create as much for this as I want, and a flooded basement wasn't in my plans.

I made cards for the first two challenges. This first one is a wedding card, all white with a little bit of gold accent.
 
ptiwedding

I started by running the front panel of my card through my die cutter with an impression plate. Then I simply layered on Delicate Details and Stacked Sentiments die cuts. Heat embossed my sentiment in gold and added a few clear sequins for a fancy touch. :)

This next card was made for the Patterns challenge. 

ptipatterns

For this one I started with a panel of watercolor paper that I put a wash on using Distress Inks.
I then die cut the happy from two different colored rectangles of cardstock and used one half of each rectangle. The flowers were die cut from some the watercolored panel and then stamped.

Supplies:

Wedding Card
Dies: Delicate Details, Stacked Sentiments (PTI)
Impression Plate: Polka Dot Basics II (PTI)
Stamps: Stacked Sentiments (PTI)

Happy Card
Dies: Fall Florals, One Liners Happy Dies (PTI)
Stamps: Scribbled Sentiments, Fall Florals (PTI)

No comments: