Tuesday, December 22, 2015

My Favorite Things Color Challenge

Hey all! Putting some more of my new MFT stamps to use, this time for their latest color challenge!

I pulled out the Sweet Safari stamp set and started by first making a bunch of masks for the animals and leaves. I started by stamping the monkey and then masked him off, next I stamped the lion and then masked him off,  then stamped the elephant and masked him off. Lastly, I stamped the leaves and the sentiment.


        mftcolora

Then colored it all in with some Copics and blended some Distress Ink in for the ground and the sky.


       mftcolorb
Used the colorless Copic blender to add little polka dots to all of the animals. Cute huh?!

Here's the color palette that was used for this challenge...


Thanks for stopping by to take a peek.

Tonya


No comments: