Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Sparkle & Shine Challenge Time

Whoop whoop! It's the 15th which means that it is time for another challenge over on the Sparkle & Shine Challenge Blog. This time we have an inspiration photo that is full of fun and bright colors. Lots of things in this one to inspire you.

Here is the card that I created...

                     s&sdec15

I started by stamping my trees along the bottom curved edge of my front panel. Then I masked the trees off and heat embossed the gingham inside of another masked circle. With all of my masking pieces in place I then blended some Tumbles Glass Distress Ink over the top of the gingham. Finished that part off with some tiny red dots around the outer edges. The 'O Christmas Tree' sentiment was also heat embossed and tiny little paper "pokings" that followed the curve. Topped the main tree off with some blue and green Pretty Pink Posh sequins.

                      s&sdec152

We'd love to have you join us at Sparkle & Shine for the challenge. One random lucky participant will win a $25 gift certificate from our sponsor...the very generous Winnie & Walter.


Click HERE to join the challenge.

Stamps:
Treetops Glisten, Background Basics: Gingham, All Through the House (Papertrey Ink)

No comments: