Monday, December 21, 2015

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #259

After "oohing" and "ahhing" numerous times over all of the the projects that I have seen using My Favorite Things products I finally broke down and ordered some stamps and dies from them. This meant that I could also finally participate in some of their challenges.

I hopped right on the challenge train and made a card for their current sketch challenge. I followed it pretty closely, changing it only slightly...


       mftsketcha

I started by stamping and embossing the lined flower from the Tropical Flowers stamp set. Then I colored it in using some Zig Clean Color markers and a water brush.


       mftsketchb

I really wanted the leaves to have a black outline too so after I stamped them I simply outlined them with a black pen. The sentiment is from the Sweet Safari stamp set.

Here is the sketch that this card was based on...


Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

Tonya


No comments: